Sheffield Fringe is now open for artists’ moving image submissions for our 2016 edition, starting at Bloc projects, Sheffield, in June 2016. We are interested in single-channel works that inspire dialogues, and/or are playful critiques of the documentary form, performance and spectatorship.
- There are no restrictions in theme or approach.
- Individual works must not exceed 20 min. in total running time.
- Exhibition/screening copies must be available as H264 Quicktime data.
- Submitted works must be available for preview online – for example on Vimeo or Youtube.
- Submission fee: £10 per work (after clicking Submit, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment to Ad Lumina). .
- Deadline: Midnight GMT, Monday 8th February 2016
- Click HERE to submit online